The Microcorp Implementation Project Manager will act as the lead individual responsible for complex networks, Cloud services, SD-WAN and UCaas service activation. This Individual will communicate with the customer and Partner to manage expectations and deliver the Ultimate Partner and customer experience during the implementation process. The Implementation project manager coordinates and manages service delivery resources in the process including scheduling and coordination with Customer, Vendors, and Providers.
- Required minimum of 3+ years of prior Telecom experience
- Required 2+ years project management experience
- Requires strong attention to detail, accuracy and project management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritize work to ensure all implementation timeframes are met
- Ability to coordinate simultaneous projects from inception to completion.
- Experience in customer needs assessments.
- Outstanding customer support and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft programs
- Provides order coordination and customer service support to business partners from a signed contract through implementation and installation.
- Confirm order details and requirements to ensure necessary entrance criteria is met before submission to the provider
- Submit order to the provider via a portal or through a defined submission process
- Update internal CRM tool to manage implementation to ensure all milestones are met proactively.
- Communicate with partner, customer and key vendor contacts to keep them updated throughout the process.
- Identifies possible issues and escalates to key provider contacts for resolution.
- Work with partners on post-install requests such as billing inquiries, maintenance requests, and service impacting issues.
- Salesforce experience
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment in the technology field
- Experience with UCAAS, Cloud technology, and SD-WAN