Industry: Telecommunications & Cloud Services
The IT and Telecommunications industry are experiencing exponential growth. It is an exciting place to be, offering tremendous career growth and earnings potential. MicroCorp, a rapidly growing premier value-added distributor of telecom and cloud solutions is looking to hire customer focused individuals to support our business to business Order management team.
We are based in East Cobb and offer a full benefit package including PTO, Profit Sharing, Company Matching Retirement, and Medical/Dental. Our core values are ownership, Family/Community/Work-Life Balance and being innovative through technology and creativity. MicroCorp values education, integrity, problem solving and initiative skills combined with a desire to succeed above specific industry experience. We are committed to developing our employees and have an enviable history of promoting from within rewarding personal achievement with rapid career progression. We invest in you as you invest in us.
The MicroCorp Partner Support Advocate will manage the Order submission and implementation of the orders that have been assigned. The Partner Support Advocate will work with the partners/customers on any post install issues such as billing issues, maintenance requests and service impacting issues. Working directly with our extensive partner community, this position is an essential part of the Order Management team and success of MicroCorp.
- Provides order coordination and customer service support to business partners from a signed contract through implementation and installation.
- Confirm order details and requirements to ensure basic entrance criteria is met prior to submission to the provider
- Submit order to the provider via portal or through defined submission process
- Update internal CRM tool to proactively manage implementation to ensure all milestones are met.
- Identifies possible issues and escalates to key provider contacts for resolution.
- Work with partners on post install requests such as billing inquires, maintenance requests and service impacting issues.
- Required Minimum of 3+ years of prior Telecom experience
- Required 2+ years project management experience
- Requires strong attention to detail, accuracy and project management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritize work to ensure all implementation timeframes are met
- Ability to coordinate simultaneous projects from inception to completion.
- Experience in customer needs assessments.
- Outstanding customer support and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft programs
- Sales force experience
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment in the technology field
- Experience with UCAAS, Cloud technology and SD-WAN