The IT and Telecommunications industry is experiencing exponential growth. It is an exciting place to be, offering tremendous career growth and earnings potential. MicroCorp is a rapidly growing premier value-added distributor of telecom and cloud solutions in this industry. We are looking to hire an energic, ambitious, and customer focused individual to intern for our sales and marketing team. This is an internship position that could turn into a fast track career progression.
The Sales Administrator is an essential part of the Sales Team and the success of MicroCorp. You will report directly to the VP of Sales. The Sales support position involves collecting and managing data daily that will be used to facilitate business functions, productivity, sales, and maintain information and data for internal and external Microcorp users. The individual must be proficient with Data Management programs including Microsoft Excel. The position will work to support our sales team. This position will support multiple members of a traveling sales team doing various administrative duties and general office support while maintaining all contact, SPIFF, and product information from 70+ Providing Partners and will insure that Nautilus (Microcorp Portal) is accurate and updated always.
- Update and maintain the information in Convey
- Ensuring information is in the appropriate folders
- Working with providers to keep information relevant
- Deleting and archiving outdated information
- Update and maintain the Nautilus calendar
- Assist Marketing with putting together the weekly Spiff report
- Assist with updating provider contacts in Nautilus
- Assist with digital media projects.
- Assist with finding appropriate material for New You Need To Know
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications
- Passion for the sales & marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Master’s degree