MicroCorp has an enviable portfolio of telecommunications and cloud computing service provider partners. If you have heard of Verizon, CenturyLink, Rackspace or Vonage you will know of our industry. Keeping organized between them and our teams within the company is an important element of our future success. The Sales & Marketing Admin will track essential provider information, including sales programs, contacts, marketing materials, calendar items and more. This role will assist in introducing new providers to our portfolio and support both sales and marketing leadership in tracking and reporting key metrics as well as taking on specific projects from time to time.
We are based in East Cobb and offer a full benefits package including PTO, Profit Sharing, Company Matching Retirement, and Medical/Dental. Our core values are ownership, Family/Community/Work-Life Balance.
The Sales & Marketing Admin will currently be working in sales or marketing support function and ideally involved in technology. He or she will be looking to build upon a strong start to their career and move up through the ranks of sales or marketing.
- Produce daily, monthly and quarterly sales and marketing reporting
- Manage the existing onboarding process and deliverables for any new providers
- Ensure all provider data in MicroCorp’s CRM system is updated
- Manage and promote Provider Sales Incentive Programs
- Coordinate MicroCorp’s Provider Channel Manager outreach program
- Track service Provider sponsorship
- Manage our provider meeting schedules at industry trade shows
- Coordinate provider participation in webinars, events and provider office visits
- Coordinate with providers for materials and needs for events
- 2 years minimum experience supporting a sales or marketing team with technology experience preferred
- Intermediate Excel skills must be able to create pivot tables
- PowerPoint and Word experience
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to Multi-Task
- A passionate interest in tomorrow’s technology with a desire to learn more
- A strong vision of advancement in their career
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs at one time