Comcast Business FastStart Terms & Conditions
Eligibility Dates - March 22 through June 21, 2017
Qualifying Sales - Highest revenue performer for all Comcast Business Services above, $4,000 minimum
Number of Trips - One
Terms & Conditions
- MicroCorp FastStart General Eligibility & Rules apply.
- All revenue consists of Ethernet, Hospitality, BVE, SIP, PRI and SMB sales.
- Orders must be Order Accepted by Comcast Business during the incentive period to qualify.
- Valid 3/22/17 through 6/21/17.
- In the event of a tie, the sales partner who reached the minimum qualifier first wins.
- For this purpose, Solutions Provider sales partner is defined as the sales partner of record within the Comcast Indirect order system.
- All qualified contracts must be marked as Order Accepted during the incentive period by Comcast's internal processing team.
- Comcast Business customer new contracts only, not applicable to renewals or upgrades on existing accounts.
- Restrictions apply. Not available in all areas.
- May not be redeemable for cash.
- Comcast reserves the right to change or cancel the sponsorship program without notice.