MicroCorp FastStart Terms & Conditions
Eligibility Dates - January 1 through June 30, 2017
Qualifying Sales - Top 5 Partners above $20,000 Minimum in New MRR
Number of Trips - 5
Terms & Conditions
- MicroCorp FastStart General Eligibility & Rules apply.
- Top five eligible partners achieving $20,000 in new, full-commissioned, non-teamed revenue with a minimum of a 24-month commit during the program period will earn one FastStart award per agency.
- NRC and equipment charges are not eligible for qualification.
- Wholesale partner deals will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis for eligibility and qualification valuation. For more details please contact MicroCorp VP of Sales, Chris O'Brien, firstname.lastname@example.org
- All qualifying revenue must be booked by 5 pm EDT, June 30, 2016.
- Revenue totals for the Program period will be net after adjustments for ineligible revenue and deductions for order cancellations made during the Program period.
- All cable sales must be site surveyed and accepted by the service provider prior to June 20, 2016, to qualify.
- All orders submitted must be accepted by the service provider by July 7, 2016 to count toward qualification total.
- Any strategic accounts will only be counted at 50%.