General Eligibility & Rules
January 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018
MicroCorp agents in good standing during the program period and at the time of the trip event are eligible for qualification in the MicroCorp President's Club. Participant eligibility is limited to President's Club winners and their spouse or invited guest. Each trip received must have a winning company employee represented.
Each winning President's Club trip includes round trip coach air transportation and transfers to Newark, NJ, and a 5-day cruise to Bermuda, balcony cabin.
April 27-May 4, 2019
Terms & Conditions
All aspects of the MicroCorp President's Club awards are subject to all applicable laws and regulations. To be eligible for the award, all participants must agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and participation constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein.
- MicroCorp President's Club awards are non-transferable.
- Award winners must be current MicroCorp agents, 21 years or older, in good standing with MicroCorp at the time of the trip.
- Each award winner may bring one guest, which can be a spouse, friend or family member age 21 or older. Additional guests, even at the participant's personal expense, are not permitted.
- If an award winner elects to make the trip as a single, there will be no credit or future value in lieu of not taking a guest.
- Cash or other forms of compensation in lieu of the travel award is not an alternative. If an election is made not to travel at the time of the award trip, the award is forfeited. No exceptions will be made, nor will provisions be made for award winners unable to travel on the planned trip dates.
- Award trip must be taken according to the pre-arranged schedule as established by MicroCorp. This includes air and land arrangements.
- Coach airline travel will be provided to each award winner and his or her guest, if applicable, from the award winner's home city airport to the travel destination airport. Any deviations from this travel routing will be at the award winner's expense.
- Any special travel arrangements or expenses, including but not limited to, additional air/hotel charges and/or upgrades, personal items, excursions, special meals, alcohol, incidentals, changes and/or cancellations incurring a penalty or other expenses outside of those detailed in the program, will be at the award winner's expense. Any extension to the travel dates (either pre- or post-program) will be at the award winner's expense.
- Hotel and cabin gratuities will be included. Additional tips and gratuities are not covered by the program will be the responsibility of the award recipients.
- Each award recipient agrees that his or her participation in, receipt of any award under, and any conduct pursuant to, the MicroCorp President's Club award program are strictly voluntary, and that MicroCorp is not requiring acceptance of any offered award or associated benefit. Any travel and activity engaged in by MicroCorp President's Club award winners and their guests are conducted voluntarily by such winners and are not mandatory or required by MicroCorp. Each such winner releases MicroCorp, its shareholders, directors, officers, employees, affiliated, subsidiary, and parent companies, suppliers, and agents from any and all liability, damages, or causes of action whatsoever, however named or decided, with respect to or arising out of participation in the MicroCorp President's Club award program, including the receipt or use of any prize awarded. In addition, each such winner holds MicroCorp harmless and releases MicroCorp, its shareholders, directors, officers, employees, affiliated, subsidiary, and parent companies, suppliers, and agents from any and all liability, damages, or causes of action whatsoever, however named or decided, with respect to or arising out of activities by such winner's guest or guests associated in any way with the MicroCorp President's Club award program, including the receipt or use of any prize awarded.
- Each MicroCorp President's Club award winner agrees that MicroCorp may, in any way MicroCorp deems fit, and at MicroCorp's sole discretion, use any MicroCorp President's Club award winner's name and/or likeness for purposes of publishing the results of, promoting, or otherwise advertising the MicroCorp President's Club.
- MicroCorp reserves the right to cancel, amend or revoke the program for any reason, including but not limited to modifying the terms of participation or to improve the effectiveness of the program.
- Additional terms and conditions may apply.
A valid United States Passport is required for this trip. The passport must be valid through October 31, 2019. In addition, the name on the reservation must match exactly with the name on the Passport. If you do not currently have a United States Passport, your Passport has expired or will expire prior to October 31, 2019, you must obtain a new Passport within the times stated on the following government website prior to travel: http://travel.state.gov
Any liability for federal, state or other taxes for the MicroCorp President's Club awards will be the sole responsibility of the winning agents. MicroCorp will not be responsible for payment of any such taxes.