NICE inContact FastStart Terms & Conditions
Eligibility Dates – January 1 through April 30, 2019
Qualifying Sales – First partner to achieve 3 qualified opportunities before June 30th.
Number of Trips – 1
Terms & Conditions
- MicroCorp FastStart General Eligibility & Rules apply.
- A qualified opportunity is designated as having been accepted through our Salesforce lead registration portal and having a stage assigned to it (stage 1-6).
- A qualified NICE inContact opportunity is:
- Registered and accepted in the NICE inContact Portal
- Has a defined Budget, Authority, Need, and Timeline
- Has been assigned a Stage 1-6 in the NICE inContact Salesforce System
- Opportunities that are accepted and subsequently closed as "No Opportunity" will not count
FastStart Achievers will enjoy the following prize:
Airfare and upgraded hotel for FastStart event and the 16th Annual One on One, Atlanta Motorsports Park, dinner, prizes and more!
June 11 – Arrivals and Executive Dinner
June 12 - Atlanta Motorsports Park Drive Experience
June 12-14 – MicroCorp 16th Annual One on One
Rotate your device 90° to view site.